Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Bedtime Routine for New Born : Baby Sleep Training

"A mother's arms are made of tenderness and child sleep soundly in them" -Victor Hugo

Truly, Victor basically got that right. Infants have never rested superior to when in our arms — influences me to feel as though we are one. But it is not that easy always.

I have been told many time in past month that a baby sleep 18-20 hours in a day in his initial months. What I found out with my baby love is this all is a BIG LIE!
My baby here , he is not ready to sleep at all, I mean hello buddy you have got a chilled life, no work to do so just SLEEP BABY. ha! But NO, he says.
One of my friend told me how she get her baby to sleep 12 hours through the night. She told me that her child  has always been a great sleeper since the baby  was about ten weeks old . But my case was not that easy. To achieve the target I had to do so many stuffs, which was initially not very accommodating. So here I am sharing some of the tricks that i used.

 I personally care a lot  about healthy sleep habits and how to set up a daily routine. My  personal favourite trick is  giving  bath at nights because it  help relax the baby and they make bed time super easy so  if the  baby is extra fussy I definitely give the baby a bath because that helps calm and soothe him. Next I put him into a Pee-Free set up i.e Diapers are on!!  overnight diaper helps and have  absorb away liners that pulls the wetness and mess away from the baby's skin so it keeps my baby dry all night long. Then  I dress him in  one of his sleepers try to do the lightweight one because it's very hot here in India in April and I love the ones with zip up, they make things so much easier. 

This is the important part where I now going to get a bottle ready for him, we use the infant formula in the  purified water without fluoride,  the bottles that we use are Free. Once the tummy is full  I'm going to swaddle him, this makes him feel very cosy. Swaddling the baby is definitely the best method for new born. I always turned off the lights after feeding the baby, so he gets a clear idea about when to sleep. This is like a clear hint for him, that it is the time to start sleeping. I don’t make the room pitch black, instead use a small lamp so that I can see him but he can not get a clue about the light.  

And like this I kiss my baby miracle Good Night . Regardless of how focused on I am or much I have to inspire her to rest to complete what I am doing, when her eyelids drop I remain. I remain and watch and I instantly feel more loose and effortless. I adore the impact dozing angels have on me! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Five Month Old Baby Shaurya

Small Little bundle of joy is now Five Month Old . *Smiles* A Five Month Old Baby : Growth  At this stage, your infant may begin...