Tuesday, September 11, 2018

One Month Old Baby Shaurya

They say TIME FLIES WHEN YOU HAVE A BABY! 
One Month Old Baby

Today my baby Shaurya turned four weeks old. I am still dumb struck where did the time go. It am more surprised by this fact because during this whole month I did not slept, I hardly went outside, I almost did no shopping and I was not in my office either. This whole time I was just busy in taking care of my little boy and now he is One Month Old Baby.

And now today when he turned one month old and as planned (plan to capture his monthly growth through images) I made him ready for his first photo shoot.  I noticed my boy grew up. He has started smiling now ( Mostly in his dreams ) . It is no less joy to see him with that cute smile and his little hand movements.

Days and Nights this Past Month...

During this whole one month we (my husband and me ) struggled a lot to form a routine for him so that this whole journey becomes easy for all three of us. But I am with so heavy heart feels sad to disclose that WE FAIL DRASTICALLY.  All this because our baby too was planning something for us, which was not so good surprise. He made me and my husband awake the whole nights throughout this one month. He don't cry much although but was not ready to sleep also.

Days were more happy than nights. I planned my days with fixed structures like feed him, burp him, bathe him , dress him , diaper change, sing him lullabies , cuddle him and giving him all the love I have. Although I remain exhausted all time but I never fail to make him feel better.

In his one month he did not shows any sign of Colic. He just don't sleep much but never cry out loud endlessly.

Cameras never stops shutters this one month. Every now and then I click him with me, with my husband or sometimes alone when he is asleep.

Lunch and dinner for the Mother (ME) was not much fun this one month. Everything was without spices, most vegetables were almost repeated everyday, same breakfast, same lunch for almost all days in this one month. In short all the healthy foods were my meal.

Baby Shaurya's One Month Highlights..


  • 4.9 Kgs
  • 23 inches
  • Needs feed 9-10 time in a day
  • Sleeps with me always
  • Diaper size New Born 1
  • Breastfeed, sometimes formula feed
  • Responds to sound around him
  • Move his hands and legs slowly
  • Watches me carefully
  • Recognizes faces of mother and father
  • Cute Chubby Cheeks  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Five Month Old Baby Shaurya

Small Little bundle of joy is now Five Month Old . *Smiles* A Five Month Old Baby : Growth  At this stage, your infant may begin...